- Time to say good-bye to 'green' shake down artists.
- “exceptionally mild winter” that the climate change buffoons warned us would occur as a consequence of global warming. Their credibility is 20 degrees below zero.
Yet nothing shames them, nothing persuades them to come out of the bunker with their hands high and “fess up”. Patronisingly fobbing off the public with fabricated excuses has become second nature to them. Latterly they have been concocting alibis about the Gulf Stream to explain Britain’s Arctic conditions. Uh-huh? Is it the Gulf Stream that has frozen the Vistula and given Poland a temperature of –25C?
- Is it the Gulf Stream that has caused the worst blizzards in Beijing since 1951?
The entire Northern Hemisphere is frozen. ...That is completely normal, part of the
- random climate fluctuations with which our ancestors were familiar.
- Yet fraudulent scientists have gained millions of pounds by taking selective samples of natural climate change,
whipping up a Grande Peur and using it to
- advance the cause of world government,
- state control and fiscal despoliation of citizens.
2010 should be the year when all that ends.
- It is time for Zero Tolerance of AGW fraudsters and their political masters.
It is time to say: Green taxes? We won’t pay them. Nor will we vote for or permit to remain in office any politician or party that supports the AGW fraud.
- This year is one of those rare occasions when we have an opportunity to
- punish and control our political masters – provided Britons have the will to break with the two-party system.
Due to the rise of smaller parties – itself the consequence of the misgovernment of the Lab/Lib/Con consensus –
The rule of thumb should be: any party that supports the global warming scam is ineligible for our votes.
- It doesn’t matter how ingrained one’s loyalty may once have been to one of the “major” parties,
the time has come to impose the popular will on politicians who have learned, since the abolition of capital punishment in 1965, that by forming an anti-democratic consensus they can dictate to the public."...
- (Or, don't waste time with third parties, do what we're doing in the US. Vote on the republican line but only for our own candidate (usually one the GOP establishment would leave in the ditch). ed.