"The pace of economic recovery has slowed in Europe's major economies, according to official estimates.
Germany, Europe's largest economy, has seen a sharp slowdown in the third quarter,
- with growth of 0.7% compared with the record expansion of 2.3% it reported in the previous three months.
In France, GDP grew by 0.4% between July and September, compared with growth of 0.7% in the previous quarter.
- The 16 eurozone members grew 0.4% on average, down from 1% growth before.
Italy also saw its rate of recovery decline, to 0.2% from 0.5% in the second quarter."...
- Hey, how about those GREEN JOBS Obama said were so great in
- (There is no such thing as a 'green job,' as most know. ed.)
11/11/10, "The government has
- suspended dozens of road and rail projects and cut civil servants' wages as
- part of deep spending cuts aimed at reining in the massive public deficit."...